Famous skeptic, SocGen's Albert Edwards


"I have long recognised my own contrariness (or is it bloody-mindedness) and hopefully put it to good use in my chosen profession. If you want the consensus bull-market cheerleading nonsense, readers know it is amply available elsewhere."


I am neither monetarist nor Keynesian. I see merit and demerit in both sides of a very fractious argument. 

But what I do know is when in the last few weeks I have heard that Janet Yellen sees no bubble in the US, when Ben Bernanke hones and restates his helicopter money speech, and when Mario Draghi says that the ECB's policy of printing money and negative interest rates was working, I feel utterly depressed 

Zerohedge 22 april 2016

Albert Edwards at IntCom




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Niall Ferguson: The AI Boom Is a House of Cards, Tyler Cowen: Not so fast

Cognitive blind spots

2 juli. “How long can this bull market last?” Stefan de Vylder. Nord Stream pipelines. Balansen mellan tillgång och efterfrågan är central.